KIIN BABY SWADDLE
Kiin swaddles are made from the softest organic cotton + bamboo blend. The premium muslin fabric is lightweight & breathable, and incredibly soft and gentle on baby's skin; perfect for swaddling your little ones.
Swaddling recreates the natural conditions babies experience in utero, helping new-borns and young babies feel warm, secure and comfortable – just like in the womb. Kiin swaddles are ideal for all seasons and temperatures!
Kiin’s bamboo & organic cotton fabric blend not only feels luxuriously soft but has so many benefits! Bamboo has antibacterial and hypoallergenic qualities, it is more absorbent & breathable, and one of the most eco-friendly fabrics on the planet! Bamboo is extremely environmentally friendly - using very little water to grow, is a self-replenishing resource, needing no harmful pesticides and being 100% biodegradable. There is no other plant used in fabrics that is as well-suited and gentle on planet Earth.
30% Organic Cotton + 70% Bamboo
- Cold hand wash, or gentle cold machine wash separately.
- Line dry in the shade, warm iron on revere if needed.
- Do not soak bleach or tumble dry.
- Please take the time to read the guide on 'Swaddling & Wrapping babies’ here.
- High Fire danger – keep product away from heat and flames, and any other potential safety hazards.
Designed in Australia